INOXPA covers all of the phases of the production process, from project design and development, to manufacturing, installation, and commissioning of the equipment required for the processing of liquids and solids.
With 6000 m2 of installations and an expert technical team, INOXPA offers customised and hygienic integrated solutions for storage, transport and dosing of sugar, flour, micro ingredients, and regarding liquids, sour doughs, yeast, cold water, oil, chocolate, etc.
Its commitment with quality and client satisfaction results in the search for more effective and efficient productive processes with minimum incidents and maximum reliability.
EQUIPMENT AND SOLUTIONS
RAW MATERIAL UNLOADING AND STORAGE
- We manufacture silos with capacities of up to 200m3.
- Customised systems for each type of product in big bags.
- A storage system for micro ingredients.
- Dehumidifying systems for silos.
- Flour cooling systems using CO2.
- Mechanical anti-bridging extraction systems, without vibration or fluidification.
VACUUM TRANSFERS AND DOSING SYSTEMS
- Transfers with flow rate control.
- Multi-product lines.
- Continuous and batch dosing.
- Highly accurate dosing.
- Aspiration systems during dosing to keep the room powder-free.
Control, management and resource optimisation systems, SCADA programme.
Testing facilities for demonstrating effectivity of our equipment.